– Half Marathon Start Time 7:30 a.m.
– Participant Limit — approximately 700
– The course limit is 6 hours, a pace of about 27:26 per mile. Course closes at 1:30 p.m.
– Aid Stations include Water and Gatorade.
– USA Track & Field certified
– Elevation varies between sea level and 47′ above sea level. Only 169′ gain for the half marathon, truly fast and flat!
– 9 miles along the coastline, 4 miles along Ballona Creek
– Sunrise: 6:57 a.m.
– Average temp on race day: low 48, high 66
All Participants Receive:
– Race t-shirt
– Custom 4-inch die-cut medal
– On-course support and refreshments at the finish line
There are no refunds or transfers.
Race for free with Team Jack:
Create a fundraising page and raise just $150 and your race entry is free! Fundraising option is available during the race registration process.
Looking for First-Timers!
We’re looking for autism parents who have never run a half marathon who, in the Operation Jack spirit, want to make lemons from lemonade. No cost, no obligation, we’ll coach you and support you and celebrate you and your child(ren). to the awards we give out. Contact us for more information!
Bib pickup is race-day only at the race start area, beginning at 6 a.m.
Flat and fast 6.55-mile segment along the Pacific Ocean and Ballona Creek with snow-capped mountain views. Runners head north for 4.15 miles to the north turnaround on Ballona Creek, then head back 6.55 miles to the south turnaround in Manhattan Beach before returning 2.4 miles to the start/finish area.
Top 3 overall, men/women
Top 3 age group men/women, 18-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70+
Every two miles on the course. Water, Gatorade, first aid.
Jog strollers are welcome! As a courtesy, though, please start towards the back of the pack.